Saturday, January 28, 2012

Today, I drew a picture of myself. I hope it is good. I was bored sitting at home. I love living here with Kal. I feel we are really getting to see what it is gonna be like living together. This will be the test to see if we will work out well together or not. I love him. I have yet to find anything about him I do not like. So, I hope the same goes for him. I think that is a discussion we should have sometime. Oh. He gave me the greatest gift ever the other day. A little guardian cub. We named him, Avhen. Avy for short. He is so adorable. He thinks I am his mother and he is very protective. He sleeps with us in the bed. He is so much like a child. I love it. I take him everywhere with me. I love Kal for getting me the most perfect gift ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment