Saturday, January 28, 2012

These evening was one of the faboulous club nights. I brought Kal. We danced until he had to leave. It was sad when he left, but he had.. things to do? I am not really sure why he had to leave, but I can find out later. I really enjoyed all the dancing. I got to show off my sexy moves to everyone. Now that I have adjusted into the tribe I am not so shy anymore. I am not afarid to be myself anymore. I am hope I have proven myself worthy of a promotion to tribemate soon. I danced to impress with Zon'Krul. He showed me how to get my moves to be even sexier. It was really fun dancing with him. Then I danced with Pip and Uru. It was a like I was the meat between two pieces of bread. It was a Lina sandwich! You know I love it though. I danced with Vivi too. We did a bit of slow dancing, which was a lot of fun. I spun her around and dipped her. It was hilarious. Some of the songs I requested were picked to be played, which was amazing! This was the best club night I have ever been too. I think it was because I have settled into the tribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment