Monday, January 30, 2012

So, um today.. I got hit on by an troll, Jenrok. He wants to take me to dinner. I said yes. Hmm.
Kal was a chicken.. I wanted to punt him. I hate when he appears out of no where as something other than himself! I wish he would warn me first. Here I am expecting Kal and I get a chicken instead. Funny, but not what I was expecting. I do hope Kal does not find out this though, I was walking through Silvermoon and accidently walked through a fight. I got shot in the shoulder. I got the bullet out and bandaged it. It really hurts, but I do not want him to worry or get upset, not that I think he will. I just.. I should have heard the commotion going on, the screaming, and yelling. However, I was thinking about something else and I just walked into the cross fire. They didn't even care. They just kept shooting at each other until the sentry came. They ran and I was left there alone to try and bandage my bleeding arm that had a bullet in it. Some people are soooo inconsiderate. I want to tell Kal, but I know he will baby me, and I like that times, but not when it was my own fault like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment